The privacy of our website users is important to us, and we make every effort to protect it. These policies explain how we use your personal information.
2. Collection of personal data
The following types of personal data are subject to collection, storage and use:
- Information about your & rsquo; computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits to and use of this website, including referral sources, length of visits, pages viewed, and ways to navigate the site;
- Information about your e-mail address that you used to register on our website;
- Information you entered when creating a profile on our website & ndash; for example, your name, profile picture, gender, date of birth, marital status, hobbies and interests, education and place of work;
- Information such as your & rsquo; name and email address you provided when subscribing to our emails and / or mailings;
- Information you entered while using the services of our website;
- Information generated by the use of our website, including information about the time, frequency and conditions of its use;
- Information about any of your purchases, services or transactions you have made through our website, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information;
- Information you have posted on our site for publication on the Internet, including your & rsquo; username, profile image and the content of your publication;
- Information contained in any messages you send us by email or through our website, including the content of the message and the metadata;
- Any other personal information you provide to us.
Before disclosing a third party's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent to both disclosure and processing of that information in accordance with these policies.
3. Use of your Personal Information
The personal information you provide to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in these policies or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- administering our website and business;
- personalize our website for you;
- giving you the opportunity to use the services available on our website;
- send you goods purchased through our website;
- providing you with services purchased through our website;
- send you messages, invoices, and payment reminders, and receive payments from you;
- send you non-marketing commercial messages;
- send you emails that you specifically invite;
- send you an e-mail if you ordered it (you can let us know at any time that you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us);
- send you marketing communications regarding our business or the business of carefully selected third-party companies that we believe may be of interest to you, through publications or, if you have specifically agreed to & ndash; by sending e-mail or using similar technologies (you can notify us at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- providing third-party companies with statistical information about our users (however, these third-party companies will not be able to identify any individual users from this data);
- processing inquiries and complaints made by you or against you relating to our website;
- to secure our site and prevent fraud;
- to verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through the private messaging service of our website); and
- for other purposes.
If you have provided personal information for publication on our website, we will publish it. Otherwise, we will use this information in accordance with the license you have given us.
Your privacy settings may be used to restrict the publication of your personal informationon our website, and may be governed by the privacy management tools on the website.
Without your express consent, we will not pass on your personal information to any third party company for direct marketing use by this or any other third party company.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any of our employees, managers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors, to the extent and for the purposes set out in this policy.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) to the extent and for the purposes set out in these rules. p>
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information:
- in cases where we are required by law;
- in connection with any current or future litigation;
- to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others to prevent fraud or reduce credit risk);
- to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we sell (or intend to sell); and
- Any person who we believe may request a court or other authorized body to disclose such personal data and, in our reasonable opinion, this court or authorized body will issue an order to disclose such personal data. < / li>
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as provided in this policy.
5. International transfer of personal information
The information we collect may be stored, processed and transmitted between any country in which we operate in order to enable us to use this information in accordance with these rules.
The information we collect collected may be transferred to the following countries where there are no data protection laws similar to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States, Russia, Japan, China and India.
Personal information you publish on our website -Site, via the Internet, can be accessed worldwide. We may not prevent the use or misuse of criminal objects by third parties.
By agreeing to these rules, you consent to the transfer of your personal information listed in section 5.
6. Saving personal information
Section 6 sets out the company's rules and procedures for the preservation of personal information. These policies and procedures are designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations to & # 39; re in the process of storing and deleting personal information. For the purposes of this purpose.
Without limiting the provisions of paragraphs 6-2, we usually delete personal information that falls into the following categories on the days and times defined below:
- personal information will be deleted in 365 days; and
- December 31 of each year.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of Section 6, we will store documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal information:
- in cases where we are required by law;
- if we believe that these documents may be relevant to any current or future litigation; and
- to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others to prevent fraud or reduce credit risk).
7. Protecting your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or falsification of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide on our secure (both password and firewall) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions made through our site will be protected by data encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the protection of data transmitted over the World Wide Web.
You are solely responsible for maintaining your password for access to the World Wide Web. our website is secret. We will never ask for your password (unless you try to log in to your account on our site).
8. Changes and amendments
We reserve the right periodmake changes and amendments to these rules, and publish their new version on our website. You should check this webpage periodically to make sure you understand the content of the changes to these policies. We may also notify you of changes to these policies by sending an email or through our site's private messaging system.
9. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information about you that we hold; such information will be provided in the following cases:
- Paying fees and providing proof of identity.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide information upon your request, within the applicable laws.
You have the right to instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you usually either agree in advance that you will use your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will give you the opportunity to opt out of using your information for marketing purposes.
10. Third-party websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to, and details about, third-party companies and individuals. We have no management tools and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties and companies in this area.
11. Update information
Please let us know in a timely manner if your personal information held by us needs to be updated or corrected.
The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are listed below:
On our website, we use Google Analytics and Adwords to recognize the computer when a user visits the website / tracking user navigation on the website / allows you to use the user's shopping cart on the site / improving the usability of the site / website usage analysis / site administration / fraud prevention and site security improvement / site personalization for each user / targeted advertising that may be of interest to individual users / specify goal (s)};
in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block using cookie management settings available in the menu "Tools" - "Internet Options" - "Privacy" - "Privacy" - "Advanced" "Tools," "Internet Options," "Privacy," “Advanced”);
in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools" - "Options" - "Privacy": in the drop-down menu, select "Use custom log settings" and uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" »; and finally
in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the "Settings and Management" menu, selecting "Settings" - "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Prohibit sites from sending any data" "Under the heading" Cookies ".
Blocking all cookies will have a negative effect on the ease of use of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use many features of our website.
You can delete cookies that are already stored on your computer, for example:
in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete cookies manually (instructions on how to do this can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
in Firefox (version 24), cookies can be deleted by going to "Tools" - "Options" - "Privacy": in the drop-down menu, select "Use custom log settings", click "Show Cookies", and then - "Delete" all Cookies ”;
In Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by going to the "Settings and Management" menu and selecting "Settings" - "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", before selecting "Delete cookies" and other site data and plugins. "
Deleting cookies will have a negative effect on the usability of many websites.